水城社区 - Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph 华人的网上家园
   论坛首页   滑铁卢黄页   滑铁卢租房   滑铁卢房产市场 
Linear -->     

Welcome to WCCA Forum (能言善辩)

by wcca, Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 20:24

Welcome to WCCA Forum!

Although WCCA (Waterloo Region Chinese Community Association, formerly CPACTT) has been established over 6 years, this is actually the first time that its members and friends can express, exchange and discuss their opinions and ideas conveniently. This is also the first time that the “gatekeepers” of this Association, called WCCA Executive Committee, can hear from and talk to WCCA members in a totally free mode. It is therefore in my opinion a milestone that is worthy of celebrating!

First, I would like to thank Mr. Liu for facilitating the opening of this forum in his domain (kwcg.ca). I would also like to thank Mr. Shiliang Wu, VP and Chair of WCCA Business and Professional Development Committee, for initiating and coordinating the effort of making it happen. I strongly believe that the Forum will further open up this Association and make it more popular and stronger.

I would also like to invite all of you, especially those who are new to WCCA, to take a few minutes to get a glimpse of WCCA by visiting our website at www.waterloocca.com.

WCCA is a membership based organization, which means its top mandate is serving its members. Any ideas, suggestions or complaints are welcome!

Liping Fu
President, WCCA

Thread locked

资源整合, hehe

by CPA, Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 21:16 @ wcca

[ No text ]

Thread locked

好消息好消息!来个爬梯庆祝下?

by wuliwuli, Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 22:22 @ wcca

:-D :-D

Thread locked

我来扶一把,防止你摔下来

by xiaocai, Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 17:33 @ wuliwuli

[ No text ]

Thread locked

by ttt, Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:01 @ wcca

[ No text ]

Thread locked
1317786 Postings in 191659 Threads, 2660 registered users, 277 users online (2 registered, 275 guests)
滑铁卢华人|KWCG生活论坛-Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph华人的网上家园