水城社区 - Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph 华人的网上家园
   论坛首页   滑铁卢黄页   滑铁卢租房   滑铁卢房产市场 
Linear -->     

IOTA and Two teamed up to bring garbage disposal to a new level (水城百事)

by 匿名, Monday, May 21, 2018, 04:09

Two, the project name sounds interesting. It is an Internet of Things waste management system supported by IOTA Tangle. This system has been formally approved by the Taipei City Government and is now available on the iota ecosystem website.

Garbage disposal is an increasingly serious problem for cities around the world. Every year, it takes a lot of money and resources to collect, classify and dispose of the generated waste. Nowadays, the appearance of emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things and blockchain gives us the ability to bring waste disposal to a whole new level. TWO is a set of hardware devices for the Internet of Things that can measure the real-time capacity of the waste bin, and can greatly reduce the cost and resources used in the waste management process through the Internet of Things and blockchain autonomy.

IOTA provides the project with a secure, transparent and future version of smart contract capabilities that enables TWO to have a scalable and lightweight new type of blockless distributed ledger.

IOTA's blockless ledger TANGLE will be the perfect tool to ensure the safety and extensibility of the waste management system. It will also allow all parties to view contract history at any stage of their process, which is 100% tamper-resistant and safe. With this system, users can not only maintain the complete ledger of the contract, but also can use Tangle to settle services and easily manage micropayments.

I think this movement of IOTA The IOTA's move boosts my confidence in it a little and I’m now more optimistic about iota cryptocurrency price. Do you think it can have an effect on iota price?

1314544 Postings in 191099 Threads, 2660 registered users, 727 users online (3 registered, 724 guests)
滑铁卢华人|KWCG生活论坛-Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph华人的网上家园